The National Association of Flour Distributors, Inc.
The NAFD is a 100 year old organization made up of bakery product distributors and suppliers from throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. Representing billions of dollars in sales and services to our industry, our goal is to promote the exchange of ideas and knowledge to improve the companies, products, and communities that make up our industry.
The NAFD's mission is to serve the interests of its members who are engaged in the flour industry and those companies allied thereto by providing educational, professional and networking opportunities by:
- Holding meetings and conferences for the mutual improvement and education of its members
- Developing and encouraging the practice of high ethical standards among members serving our industry
- Collecting and disseminating information helpful to its members
- Exchanging and compiling information with respect to all new laws and other local and legislative developments at the state and local level which affect our industry
- Providing opportunities for the exchange of ideas and information concerning the flour industry for study and discussion.